Panthers Protecting Panthers
Transportation Services – Fall 2020
The following safety protocols are being implemented to ensure physical distancing to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- All transportation services will operate at a maximum of 50% passenger capacity.
- Barriers will be installed between the driver and the passengers.
- Face coverings will be required at all times for both passengers and driver.
- Hand sanitizing lotion will be available on all shuttles and at bus stops.
- Swipers will be mounted on dashboard to avoid One Card exchange.
- Sanitation wipes will be provided for disinfecting of personal seating area.
- Indicators will be placed on available seats noted in green on the seating layout chart.
- All buses/shuttles will be thoroughly cleaned daily with a disinfectant mist.
- Drivers will receive COVID-19 best practices training.