- A virtual parking permit is available for enrolled students who want to park a vehicle on campus.
- A Transportation Access Fee is assessed to all students.
- Exceptions include:
- Fully online degree program students
- Those using tuition waivers
- Others classified as exempt
Reminder: Head-in parking only.
- Step 1: Click the “Sign On To Portal” button above.
- Step 2: Click “Single Sign On” and enter your account information.
- Step 3: Click add new vehicle and enter the required information.
- Step 4: Park on campus! Your vehicle should now automatically be linked to the virtual permit.
Sales Tax included!